Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

15 Minutes with Meghan featuring Jen

You Think You Know But You Have No Idea

Being the owner of the fabulous Crimson Hair Studio, she is one busy lady, let me tell you!
Many may know her.
They may know her because of her endless talents. They may know her because of her positive and outgoing personality.
But do you really know her? Here is an inside look to getting to know the real Jen. 





Meg: When did you know you wanted to be a stylist?
Jen: "When I was 5, my hairstylist gave me Dorothy Hammel's haircut and had me be her hair model. I got to meet Ray Murray and Nancy Glass of Evening Magazine. Very proud moment!" (she laughs...)



M: What inspires you?
J: "Music and fashion."



M: Who is your biggest role model? 
J: "Vidal Sassoon and Oribe. Past and present. Both are icons in the hair world. The styles I recreate everyday revolve around their trends."



M: Favorite time period?
J: "80's of course!"



M: Favorite fashion trend?
J: "Anything asymmetrical."



M: Least favorite fashion trend?
J: "Capri pants!" 



M: Favorite hair trend?
J: "Bridget Bardot Bangs"



M: Least favorite hair trend?
J: "Bangs cropped at the hairline."



M: Favorite Bumble & Bumble product?
J: "Oh, the Styling Balm by far!"



M: What are 3 words you would use to describe yourself?
J: "Man, this is a tough one."
M: Why?
J: "I'm not too sure (she laughs) ... Hmm, patient, compassionate..."
M: I think you're funny!
J: "I was JUST gonna say that!...Funny!"




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for interview!!! It is great!!!! Mmm, my fav question is about hair trends and Jen's answer about bangs :))))))))
    We love Crimson, our favorite hair studio!! We are proud to rock our hair styled by Crimson ladies!

    ReplyDelete