Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

15 Minutes with Meghan featuring Danielle

Get To Know...


With a strong sense of family and self, 
there isn't anything she can't accomplish when her mind is set. 
Her talents for anything related to hair far exceeded any of her initial expectations 
when she first started learning the trade.  
A native of Philadelphia, 
Danielle is both book smart and street smart with her larger then life personality and curls.
Yet behind the lavish locks, 
the stylist of more then 10 years opens up and peels back another layer.


Meg: Hello featured stylist!
Danielle: "Oh God, hello!"...(laughs)
M: You ready?
D: "So ready!"

M: When did you know you wanted to be a stylist?
D: "When I was seventeen years old I wanted to give it a try. Why did I want to stay a stylist is the real question! Who knows why you want to do anything when your seventeen?"

M: What inspires you?
D: "Life in general. Everything. I think that's what keeps you going! Change keeps me motivated."

M: Who is your biggest role model?
D: "In life, my parents. They never steered me wrong."

M: Favorite time period?
D: "I'd have to say the 70's. The platforms, fringe, I just love everything about it!"

M: Favorite fashion trend?
D: "I absolutely love cowboy boots! And liquid eyeliner!"

M: Least favorite fashion trend?
D: "There's so many...(laughs) But in all honesty I hate when the look doesn't fit the person. Trying to be somebody you're not is just irritating."

M: Favorite hair trend?
D: "Fringe of any kind! I save it last, just like dessert!"

M: Least favorite hair trend?
D: "Highlights to camouflage greys...makes no sense. Oh and shoulder length too! It's all or nothing!"

M: Favorite Bumble and Bumble product?
D: "Does It All! Hands down the best hairspray ever created!"

M: What are 3 words you would use to describe yourself?
D: "This is so hard to think of these things but if I had to say anything, I think  I'm pretty compassionate, a little mischievous (giggles) and passionate!



No comments:

Post a Comment